Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Catch-Up

I told myself I would make sure to have a new post every week, but leave it to the holidays to knock me off course! The only thing I've been habitually updating is Instagram (@kellyjmoran), so here are a few of my photos to cover the past couple weeks. I hope everyone had a fabulous time celebrating with their friends and families! Enjoy :)

Christmas Eve Party Outfit
Shirt-J.Crew, Necklace & Clutch- Francesca's Collections

New Year's Eve Essentials
Bumble & Bumble hair shine spray, Got2B Powderful volumnizing dry shampoo,  Dior Rouge lipstick, Urban Decay All-Nighter makeup setting spray, Target gold envelope clutch.

Confetti poppers, pink champagne cupcakes, & festive sugar cookies from SusieCakes Bakery.

1 comment:

  1. You can buy logo embroidered dress shirts for your staff during this winter & before new year to just update outlook for your organization & it will be helpful for your company branding also. Recently I bought 100 dress shirts for my restaurent also through online clothing store.

    ReplyDelete